We all know that modern life can be extremely stressful. And of course most everyone wants to know how to reduce the stress they feel in their relationships.
A good option is to learn the practice of mindfulness, which is well-known to help alleviate stress (I trained at Bangor University to teach the famous 8-week Jon Kabat-Zinn Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction programme).
A daily mindfulness practice will greatly enhance your life. There’s no doubt about that. And … there’s more to reducing stress than just practicing mindfulness techniques.
Recognising this, I blended my theoretical and experiential knowledge of mindfulness with the principles of Conscious Loving.
From the synergy of these two powerful approaches to life I created a simple, easy and highly effective way of reducing stress.
I call this simple practice “Conscious Living through Conscious Loving”.
What will Conscious Living through Conscious Loving give you?
- Simple relaxation methods that can be practiced anywhere at any time.
- Simple practices to reduce and even live completely free from anxiety.
- Solutions to problems you’ve been struggling with may spontaneously pop into your mind.
- All mental and emotional pain can be resolved.
- Even physical ailments may find healing, or at least a reduction in pain.
- Post traumatic stress, and other trauma from your past, can be dissolved.
- You’ll be able to see a clear way forward into your future – from the clarity of this present moment.
Developing the skill of Conscious Living through Conscious Loving can pay dividends in every area of your relationships, work and life as a whole.
Living from self-compassion, acceptance, kindness and gratitude are the Heart of reducing stress
“I feel much more calm, peaceful, and less stressed”
PS: Are you are interested learning the “how-to” of conscious living through conscious loving? If so get in touch for an informal conversation during which I will answer all your questions.
And, following that conversation, if it feels appropriate for both of us I am happy to offer a completely free 1-1.5 hour session to demonstrate the principles experientially.
Sessions take place
- In-person at my Bristol (UK) consulting room
- By phone
How to get in touch
- Phone +44 (0) 117 968 3130
- Click here to send me an email
May you enjoy increasing clarity, calm and abundant well-being,