Four reasons professional people seek me out
1) Because they realise it is far more effective to be guided by someone who has traversed a trail before them, and thus knows the way, than to figure out a route through unknown territory by themselves.
2) Because the best choice for your future direction often becomes clear once the “thought-fog” blows away.
3) Because solutions to personal and professional problems often emerge spontaneously from our authentic, heart-felt conversations.
4) Because having someone to simply talk through personal or professional challenges – in absolute privacy and 100% confidentiality – can be of immense value in and of itself.
Unlike most coaching or therapeutic processes there will be …
- No “homework” or “tasks” to add to your already busy and committed day – unless you want them.
- No looking in the “rear view mirror” of your life through regression or “inner child” therapy in an attempt to change the unchangeable past.
- No navel gazing.
- No hypnosis.
- No psychoanalysis.
- No “baring your emotional soul” – you only need to tell yourself the truth in the privacy of your own mind and share with me only that which you feel safe and comfortable about sharing.
Btw: If you want to be held accountable for taking the actions you tell me you want to take, we can arrange that. And we can create a bespoke action plan if that would serve you. We can even explore the fields of self discovery and creative materialisation if you feel that would serve you.
Mindful Professionals is a bespoke programme built specifically for your individual and organisational requirements.
My track record in business:
- Author of “How to Succeed in Network Marketing” – conventionally published in hardback and paperback by Piatkus Books in 1991, selling over 50,000 copies in four languages
- Created Benz Softwash Ltd – which became a 6-figure business inside 2 years, from a standing start
- Author of “Break Out of Your Mind” – self-published in 2007 and sold via all international bookshops. Also sold to Ankh-Hermes, Holland’s leading mind-body-spirit publisher
- Corporate trainer contracting to the Ministry of Defence, DVLA, Met Office, Environment Agency and Hewlett Packard – with no prior organisational experience or qualifications, for ten years
- Freelance coach, counsellor and mentor since 1991
- Created, delivered and promoted hundreds of personal and professional development workshops and courses, running for up to 2 years in length
- Created a highly successful cleaning business from scratch and ran it for 10 years
- Mentored a number of local business owners for individual personal and profesional development
Corporate quality mindfulness mentoring and training
Interested in knowing more about Mindful Professionals? If so get in touch for an informal conversation during which I will answer all your questions.
“It’s a pleasure to be in the client role with Leo. He has great experience, training and wisdom and works in a wonderfully intuitive style. I love the way he beautifully draws together strands from different disciplines and produces a highly effective custom-built approach to guide you to a more resourceful place.
“At times of crisis he has helped me enormously. I always leave these conversations feeling ‘OK’ about myself. And he’s not just there for the bad times. He has helped me see all sorts of things more clearly, so I have more choice in what I do and how I do it. I have also learned a lot from Leo that I am able to use in my own work with clients.”
Sue Lickorish, executive coach and training consultant
How to get in touch
- Phone +44 (0) 117 968 3130
- Click here to send me an email
May you enjoy increasing clarity, calm and abundant well-being,