The purpose of this meditation is to empower you to …
- Enjoy life as the person whom, deep down, you would most love to be.
- Enjoy a mind that is quiet and still, devoid of thoughts of lack and limitation.
- Enjoy feeling fulfilled and complete just the way you are.
- Enjoy being abundantly successful.
- Enjoy living free from suffering.
- Enjoy being the timeless source that makes everything possible.
(Right-click and select “Save Target As …” (Mac select “Save Link As …”)
I’ve designed The Fulfillment Process meditation as a guide to the creative power of Heart-centred Awareness.
The power of awareness transforms your thinking from the “inside-out”, allowing your life to unfold in the most joyful and harmonious way.
For best results listen to the meditation frequently – ideally 1-2 times daily – which will cumulatively build it’s transformative power.
How to listen for best results
- If possible, use wrap-around, high-quality headphones
- Sit upright, which will help you stay awake
- Ensure you have 25-30 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time
- Let others know what you are doing and ask them not to disturb you
- Allow a few minutes upon completion of the meditation to sit in silent reflection
The power of active pausing
To get the most out of this meditation I suggest you pause it at any point, when you want to:
- Feel more deeply into your experience
- Savour your experience more fully
The Fulfillment Process is not hypnosis, which requires only passive listening. In contrast, it is the degree of clear focused awareness with which you actively engage with my guiding words that will determine the degree of transformation you enjoy.
Through frequent conscious listening you’ll find you easefully assimilate the principles of The Fulfillment Process until they feel completely natural.
And always remember that it is not my words in and of themselves that have power to transform your mind, life and relationships but rather the power lies in your own Heart-centred Awareness.
What is Heart-centred Awareness?
Heart-centred Awareness is the very essence of who and what we truly are. When we live from this awareness we naturally come to enjoy a way of life powered by the principles of acceptance, compassion (including self-compassion) , kindness, appreciation and gratitude.
May peace be with you,
The information and methods (including Nirvana Sunrise, Heart-centred Awareness, Conscious Life Creation, Break Out of Your Mind and The Fulfillment Process) and all associated websites, books, articles, social media, recordings and audio meditations and any and all materials created by Leo Searle Hawkins, are for entertainment and educational purposes only. Do not reduce or discontinue any prescribed medication without first consulting an appropriately qualified medical professional. If you have any medical or psychological condition, are undergoing any form of therapeutic treatment, or are in any way concerned about the wisdom of engaging in meditation, mindfulness or self-inquiry please seek the advice of an appropriately qualified medical professional before engaging in that practice.