(Note: the video refers to "Assume the Change" – a previous name for The Fulfillment Process)
DISCOVER HOW TO BE WHO YOU WOULD LOVE TO BE
The Fulfillment Process is a sacred heart manifestation meditation that guides you to relax and rest into the “feeling of Being” … the power that enables you to be who you would most deeply love to be … do what you would most deeply love to do …. and have what you would most deeply love to have …
Suggestions for the most effective listening
The meditation opens you to the power of conscious awareness – the pure intelligence of Being – which itself will do all that is necessary to bring you to the peace, love and happiness that your Heart yearns for.
- Listen as frequently as possible, so the principles become assimilated into your long-term memory.
- Pause the recording whenever you want to feel more deeply into the truth my words point to.
- Feel into the spirit of the process.
- If you notice yourself “trying” to do the process with your mind, pause, breathe, release (let go of) the contracted tension of trying (i.e. thinking) – then resume the meditation.
- Listen with your eyes closed, which will help you focus within.
- Sit upright, which will help you stay awake.
- Use wrap-around, high-quality headphones, which offer a deeper tone.
- Ensure you have 20 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time.
- Let others know what you are doing and ask them not to disturb you.
- Give yourself the gift of some time at the end to simply sit and savour the feeling of gratitude for the gifts that are being bestowed upon you.
Do not listen to this meditation when driving, operating any form of machinery, or when you are involved in any potentially hazardous task.
Awareness alert! Although this is a very simple meditation, it’s power comes from principles you may not be familiar with.
So please read this Silent Wisdom post, which will help you get more from listening to the meditation:
(PC: Right-click and select “Save Target As …” Mac: select “Save Link As …”)
To learn more about the principles that underpin the meditation, click the links below: