Right-click and select “Save Target As …” (Mac select “Save Link As …”)
This mindful manifestation meditation took me 7 years to refine to the point where it is now both simple and highly effective. My intention in creating it is to enable you to avail yourself of the creative power of Heart-centred Mindfulness.
This form of mindfulness transforms your thinking from the inside-out, from the natural quality of “Beingness” that lives beyond thinking, allowing your life to unfold in the most joyful and harmonious way.
I suggest listening to the meditation frequently – ideally 1-2 times daily – which will cumulatively build it’s transformative power.
Tips on how to listen for best results
- If possible, use wrap-around, high-quality headphones
- Sit upright, which helps you to stay awake
- Ensure you have 25-30 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time
- Let others know what you are doing and ask them not to disturb you
- Allow a few minutes upon completion of the meditation to sit in silent reflection
To get the most out of this meditation I suggest you pause it at any point, when you want to:
- Dive deeper into your experience
- Savour your experience more fully
Heart-centred Mindfulness is …
Heart-centred Mindfulness is my way of describing a way of life powered by the principles of acceptance, compassion (including self-compassion) , kindness and gratitude – as taught by all wise sages throughout time.
The Purpose of this Mindful Manifestation Meditation
- To clear all thoughts of lack and limitation – leaving your mind quiet and still.
- To manifest the true wealth of mindful expression – acceptance, compassion, kindness and gratitude.
- To awaken as your natural Self – who and what you truly are as free Being.
- And to unveil the timeless silence of your Heart.
May you enjoy increasing clarity, calm and abundant well-being,
The information and methods (including Nirvana Sunrise, Heart-centred Mindfulness, Mindful Manifestation, Break Out of Your Mind and The Fulfillment Process) and all associated websites, social media, recordings and audio meditations and all materials created by Leo Searle Hawkins, are for entertainment and educational purposes only. If you have any medical or psychological condition or are undergoing any form of therapeutic treatment or are in any way concerned about engaging in a Mindfulness, Manifestation or Self-inquiry practice do not reduce or discontinue any prescribed medication and do seek the advice of an appropriately qualified medical professional before engaging in that practice.