DISCOVER HOW THE POWER OF CONSCIOUS AWARENESS CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE
NATURALLY AND EASEFULLY
Enjoy being who you would love to be and living the life you would love to live – simply by listening frequently to this meditation
The “Power of Conscious Awareness” meditation will guide your attention to relax and rest into the feeling of Being … which, itself, is the fulfillment and completion of all desire … of all wanting … and will bring about the end of poverty consciousness … the elimination of lack and limitation … and will unveil the natural prosperity consciousness of our mutual One Self …
Suggestions for the most effective listening
This is not a mind process, so there is nothing for you to “do” with your mind. The meditation will open you to the power of conscious awareness – the pure intelligence of Being – which will do all that is necessary to bring you to the peace, love, happiness and success that your Heart yearns for.
- Listen as frequently as possible, so the principles become assimilated into your long-term memory.
- Pause the recording whenever you want to feel more deeply into the truth my words point to.
- Feel into the spirit of the process.
- If you notice yourself “trying” to do the process with your mind, pause, breathe, release (let go of) the contracted tension of trying (i.e. thinking) – then resume the meditation.
- Listen with your eyes closed, which will help you focus within.
- Sit upright, which will help you stay awake.
- Use wrap-around, high-quality headphones, which offer a deeper tone.
- Ensure you have 20 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time.
- Let others know what you are doing and ask them not to disturb you.
- Give yourself the gift of some time at the end to simply sit and savour the feeling of gratitude for the gifts that are being bestowed upon you.
Do not listen to this meditation when driving, operating any form of machinery, or when you are involved in any potentially hazardous task.
Awareness alert! Although this is a very simple meditation, it’s power comes from principles that you may not be familiar with.
So please read this Silent Wisdom post, which explains the essence of the process, enabling you to engage more fully with the meditation:
(PC: Right-click and select “Save Target As …” Mac: select “Save Link As …”)
To learn more about the principles that underpin the meditation, click the links below: