As a creative person you enjoy the process of creating. But the process of marketing your created works may be less appealing.
Many who want to succeed in a creative business struggle with marketing their creations and making profitable business decisions.
For example, 95% + of authors who publish to Kindle do nothing to promote their books. “Taking action” can be a major stumbling block for many even though the thought of garnering sales is very appealing.
Btw: “Conscious Love” in the context of business simply means doing what you enjoy and gain creative fulfilment from.
You’ll notice that the rest of my website is orientated around spirituality, soulmates, manifestation psychology, healing and books – because they represent my primary creative and entrepreneurial edge. Like so many creative entrepreneurs I have a portfolio income (multiple income streams). Hence the reason I also offer business mentoring for other creative professionals like myself.
Four reasons professional people seek me out
1) Because they realise it is far more effective to be guided by someone who has traversed a trail before them, and thus knows the way, than to figure out a route through unknown territory by themselves.
2) Because the best choice for your future direction often becomes clear once the “thought-fog” blows away.
3) Because solutions to personal and professional problems often emerge spontaneously from our authentic, heart-felt conversations.
4) Because having someone to simply talk through personal or professional challenges – in absolute privacy and 100% confidentiality – can be of immense value in and of itself.
Unlike most coaching or therapeutic processes there will be …
- No “homework” or “tasks” to add to your already busy and committed day – unless you want them
- No looking in the “rear view mirror” of your life through regression therapy in an attempt to change the unchangeable past
- No navel gazing
- No hypnosis
- No psychoanalysis
- No “baring your emotional soul” – you only need to tell yourself the truth in the privacy of your own mind
The mentoring process could be described as “descriptive” rather than “prescriptive”. We will mostly stay “between our noses” rather than tinkering about between your ears … 🙂
If you want to be held accountable for taking the actions you tell me you want to take, we can arrange that. And we can create a bespoke action plan if that would serve you. We can even explore the fields of self discovery and creative materialisation.
The Yoga of Creative Business is a bespoke product built specifically for your individual requirements.
My track record:
- Author of “How to Succeed in Network Marketing” – conventionally published in hardback and paperback by Piatkus Books in 1991, selling over 50,000 copies in four languages
- Created Benz Softwash Ltd – which became a 6-figure business inside 2 years, from a standing start
- Author of “Break Out of Your Mind” – self-published in 2007 and sold via all international bookshops. Also sold to Ankh-Hermes, Holland’s leading mind-body-spirit publisher
- Corporate trainer contracting to the Ministry of Defence, DVLA, Met Office, Environment Agency and Hewlett Packard – with no prior organisational experience or qualifications, for ten years
- Freelance coach, counsellor and mentor since 1991
- Created and promoted numerous personal and professional development workshops and courses, running for up to 2 years in length
- Created a highly successful cleaning business from scratch and ran it for 10 years
- Mentored a number of local business owners for individual personal and profesional development
“Corporate quality mentoring at affordable small business rates”
Are you interested in knowing more about the Yoga of Creative Business? If so get in touch for an informal conversation during which I will answer all your questions.
And, following that conversation, if it feels appropriate for both of us I am happy to offer a completely free 1-1.5 hour session to demonstrate the principles experientially.
“It’s a pleasure to be in the client role with Leo. He has great experience, training and wisdom and works in a wonderfully intuitive style. I love the way he beautifully draws together strands from different disciplines and produces a highly effective custom-built approach to guide you to a more resourceful place.
“At times of crisis he has helped me enormously. I always leave these conversations feeling ‘OK’ about myself. And he’s not just there for the bad times. He has helped me see all sorts of things more clearly, so I have more choice in what I do and how I do it. I have also learned a lot from Leo that I am able to use in my own work with clients.”
Sue Lickorish, executive coach and training consultant
Sessions take place
- In-person at my Bristol (UK) consulting room
- By phone
How to get in touch with me
- Phone +44 (0) 117 968 3130
- Click here to send me an email
May you enjoy increasing clarity, calm and abundant well-being,