The simple and pleasurable practice of Heart-centred Mindfulness is the master key to stress reduction.
It is a way of life that includes the whole of life; and which spontaneously transforms your mind to bring about harmony and well-being.
The qualities of a harmonious mind include compassion (including self-compassion), appreciation, kindness, acceptance and gratitude.
Simply put, Heart-centred Mindfulness offers what everyone wants – a peacefully happy and abundantly successful life.
Click the links below to discover how Mindfulness Mentoring could help you:
- Reduce feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Enjoy greater emotional freedom
- Fulfill your deepest desires
- Discover who you truly are
Would you like to …
- Enjoy life as the person whom, deep down, you would most love to be?
- Enjoy a mind that is quiet and still, devoid of thoughts of lack and limitation?
- Enjoy feeling fulfilled and complete just the way you are?
- Enjoy the simple feeling of being abundantly successful?
- Enjoy the timeless source that makes everything possible?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER HOW TO FEEL FULFILLED AND COMPLETE AS THE PERSON YOU’VE ALWAYS, IN YOUR HEART, WANTED TO BE …
You are not who you think you are …
When you “break out” of identifying with your thinking mind, you free your mind to be your powerful and devoted servant.
- Your thinking becomes clear, focused and imbued with infinite intelligence.
- Your relationships become a source of joy.
- You will know the Living Truth of the timeless Being you really are – and Truth will make you free …
(click the image below to learn more …)
“I love this book. It stands alone as a succinct exposition of the transcendental approach to being present in the Here and Now, with the emphasis on Being rather than doing.
“Being in the Now is an elusive skill and explaining how to attain it even more so. Leo has done a masterful job of it here, while managing to give of himself fully from the Heart in threading his own story into the narrative.
“Reading it, you feel you’re with a great friend as well as great teacher and I recommend it highly.”
Stephen Russell, The Barefoot Doctor
May you enjoy increasing clarity, calm and abundant well-being,